PDA

View Full Version : Northern Strike first impressions

Eriksson
04-16-2008, 12:46 PM
I played Northern Strike for the first time last night. I gotta say those maps are very well designed they have a very different feel than the vanilla maps. I haven't made it to any of the unlocks yet but I've used most of them in vanilla anyways by picking up kits. Love the hovercraft vehicle too, so much fun gunning in that thing. All in all it was definitely worth the $10 I paid for it. My only complaint is there needs to be more people playing it, there's enough servers out there but only a handful are occupied and only a couple of those will give me a good ping.

If you guys ever want to do a TGN BF2142 NS night or something I'd be down. We really need more people playing this.

xslaneyx
04-20-2008, 08:24 PM
ive started playing ns a lot more as i enjoy the maps a lot more then the others.

i normally find a few good ns servers but they normally have poor admins(or ban happy kiddy admins) and end up being banned.....

Eriksson
04-21-2008, 12:47 PM
The "Fury" servers are the ones I usually play on.

Lotek19
04-24-2008, 01:26 PM
My first impression of Northern Strike (i got it last night also) was....i love the amazing lighting and an actual (FrOzEn) type of enviroment...The first map i played was Bridge at Remagon conquest, and that was just too big of a map. I like Liepzeg tho, because it had a little Gibralter feel. and Port Bavaria.