PDA

View Full Version : This Guy's Nasty

Sniper1432
03-03-2008, 07:45 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K0KqoT3NrwA

I know its the 360 version but still...He's nasty:nod:

TSlaw*
03-03-2008, 11:08 AM
That dude is a beast, and would probably be banned from more servers than you can count on PC. I mean seriously. I would be all over him for hacking.

Corkum
03-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Eh, i dunno he doesn't seem that good. I have done most of that stuff and I don't consider myself at the top of the pack.

Keyelite
03-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Theres some good some bad, most of the time it's just a spray in a wall and theres 4 guys there.. Is that what the xbox version is all about?

iQue
03-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Many of the times he just noscope... Just luck considering the sniper rifles are inaccurate as sh*t when unscoped. Perhaps it's different in the 360 version.

But he is pretty skilled for it being 360 and all.

sogek1ng
03-03-2008, 02:05 PM
Maybe everyone forgets.... But the 360 HAS AUTO AIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can just aim near the body, and it will pull into them. Just like halo 2. Google videos called painting the face. 360 has auto aim and its made like that for a reason. Also I would guess the spread is not wide.

But I would love to play him on the computer, I know he would not be sniping me. But my knife would be in his face.

read this

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/callofduty4modernwarfare/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-41665226&pid=939212

StoneCold313
03-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Maybe everyone forgets.... But the 360 HAS AUTO AIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can just aim near the body, and it will pull into them. Just like halo 2. Google videos called painting the face. 360 has auto aim and its made like that for a reason. Also I would guess the spread is not wide.

But I would love to play him on the computer, I know he would not be sniping me. But my knife would be in his face.

read this

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/callofduty4modernwarfare/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-41665226&pid=939212

Well yeah... That auto aim makes things bit easier when playing on console.

I'd love to see that dude try those no scoped, bunny hop kills on PC.. :D

imported_Whiskey
03-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Some of those shots are pretty impressive...mostly in that he's able to recognize enemies from far away, and know how/when to jump. The auto-aim does make things easier on the Consoles, along with the "dot" onscreen for the unscoped sniper rifles. I doubt he'd be able to pull off much of that on PC without the aim assist.

Still a cool vid. Looks like a lot of Console people have poor reaction times...lots of "deer in headlights" when he enters a room and takes out half a squad. :laugh:

Kylee!
03-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Some of those shots are pretty impressive...mostly in that he's able to recognize enemies from far away, and know how/when to jump. The auto-aim does make things easier on the Consoles, along with the "dot" onscreen for the unscoped sniper rifles. I doubt he'd be able to pull off much of that on PC without the aim assist.

Still a cool vid. Looks like a lot of Console people have poor reaction times...lots of "deer in headlights" when he enters a room and takes out half a squad. :laugh:

Ha its more...

"Ahhh! I can't move fast enough because I got freakin' -1 sensitivity!"

or...

"Ahhh! I can't move my crosshair next to you fast enough because I'm using a joystick!"

Auto aim doesn't do much guys... It really doesn't, most of the people I know who play CoD4 on the 360 say sniping is really hard, and they don't even attempt it. Its' definitely better to have a mouse.... and easier.

solofowaffles
03-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Im guessing hes using acog because it must be unbelievably hard to snipe with a joystick,especially with the sniper sway in cod4.

imported_Whiskey
03-03-2008, 08:22 PM
You do see the Acog's " ^ " icon come up a few times when he goes to scope.

TSlaw*
03-03-2008, 11:17 PM
I played CoD4 on the 360, and man it is hard. I would trade a console controller for Mouse+Keyboard in a heartbeat. Screw that. I felt so limited with the small amount of buttons. Not to mention the auto aim makes me feel retarded. Like HEY I CAN AIM FOR MYSELF THANK YOU.

sogek1ng
03-03-2008, 11:55 PM
;1873485'] Not to mention the auto aim makes me feel retarded. Like HEY I CAN AIM FOR MYSELF THANK YOU.

I am with you. People don't under stand how broken auto aim is. If you never played halo 2 at high level, go watch some videos of painting the face snipe videos. or better yet.

I played with halo god tons. He is the one who got me into painting the face while sniping. This is why auto aim is broken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRZ-riGiJvY&feature=related

Corkum
03-04-2008, 02:39 AM
^^Alright I give that guy props, he is god damn insane. I have very little respect for the game halo or those who play, but this Halo god is a very good player. Too bad he doesn't start playing on the pc. I would truly enjoy playing with someone of that skill level.

CptainCrunch
03-04-2008, 11:36 AM
I like the way the weapons sound and look on the 360.

Video was good too, but its still 360 :P

Crunch

iQue
03-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Is there sway on the sniper rifles in 360 CoD4 btw?

Bladeeagle
03-04-2008, 12:37 PM
They have the hold breath option so yes.

sogek1ng
03-04-2008, 04:53 PM
^^Alright I give that guy props, he is god damn insane. I have very little respect for the game halo or those who play, but this Halo god is a very good player. Too bad he doesn't start playing on the pc. I would truly enjoy playing with someone of that skill level.

Yes halo 2 has some skill to it. There are a lot of little things you need to know how do in order to play top level. BXR, double shots, painting the face. The best part is everything is hard.Noob can't just buy the game and do these without lots of practice.

But I loved Halo 2 No scopes. That is how it should be for every game. Just have the gun shoot stright while un scoped. So I can do halo 2 no scopes.

Kylee!
03-04-2008, 05:03 PM
I got my fair share of Halo 2 :P

I remember watching that video a looong time ago, must've been a whole year by now... Dudes awesome. I was never able to do any of that with a controller... I still don't know how one can be so accurate with it.

imported_Whiskey
03-04-2008, 05:10 PM
But I loved Halo 2 No scopes. That is how it should be for every game. Just have the gun shoot stright while un scoped.

That's how MOHAA/MOHSH worked - no ironsights, scopes only on sniper rifles (still had crosshair though). It worked very well, and was tons of fun, especially when using rifles.

Kylee!
03-04-2008, 05:19 PM
That's how MOHAA/MOHSH worked - no ironsights, scopes only on sniper rifles (still had crosshair though). It worked very well, and was tons of fun, especially when using rifles.

Didn't European Assault have ironsights? or was that console only... I remember having it for the gamecube... rofl.

imported_Whiskey
03-04-2008, 05:21 PM
No idea...I only play PC. ;) European Assault was Console.

Kylee!
03-04-2008, 10:01 PM
No idea...I only play PC. ;) European Assault was Console.

Oh... Told ya, I don't know much about MOH. :P