PDA

View Full Version : Logitech attack 3 joystick controls

Torafter
02-08-2008, 04:25 PM
I need controls for Logitech Attack 3 joystick ( aircraft ) , i saw then before but now when i need ant i searching i cant find , maybe someonae can give me urs conrol or found the old thread ? ;)

Chris_Redfield
02-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Attack 3 works with a keyboard. Which means that your keys should be in combination with the board.

(numbers and brackets are the key layout of the top of your joystick)

[2].[5].[3]
.....[4]....

2- Afterburners
5- Secondary fire
3- Flares
4- Weapon change switch

Pull the joystick towards you- Pitch up
Push the joystick away from you- Pitch down
Push the JS to the left- Roll left
Push the joystick to the right- Roll right

W- Throttle up
S- Throttle down
A- Yaw/Rudder left
D- Yaw/Rudder right

If you use fly-by view

Fly-by view - F
Front chase view (look behind) - V
Cockpit - Space

Torafter
02-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Well its helpful , but not that what i suspected . I suspected that configs which should be added in to My Documents , where are control settings files . Maybe someone have them ?

cupcake
02-09-2008, 10:25 PM
wow that second post helped heaps.. i got that setup now and it works good.. any other tips?

Chris_Redfield
02-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Just search "jet pilot" and youll find hundreds of good threads, all giving info on flying.

As for your stick. I changed the spring inside the stick for a less stiffer one, made a world of different. Cancels the warranty though.

_S3rH3nD_
02-10-2008, 05:41 AM
ask chris via PM he wont bother spreading his wisdom and experience on any cherry blossoming pilot.:laugh::D

ch3ch3n
02-10-2008, 09:03 AM
not so good key settings

Chris_Redfield
02-10-2008, 10:48 AM
not so good key settings

Most optimal key settings for Logitech Attack 3. Left thumb can manipulate views without any hinderance. Left 3 fingers can manipulate speed and maneuverability without any hinderance. Right thumb can manipulate all of the most important jet features in splitsecond speed. Using Attack 3 keys on the base of the stick is a bad idea.